Like a mother
Evereve “Like a mother” t-shirt sweeps
OFFICIAL RULES with full terms and conditions
Evereve “Like a Mother” T-Shirt Sweeps
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law, outside the United States (incl. D.C.).. Subject to all federal, state, regional, provincial, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Promotion begins on Friday April 14th at 8:00:00 am CST (“ET”) and ends on Monday May 15th at 12:00:00 am CST. CT (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INC., TWITTER, INC., OR INSTAGRAM, INC.
- Eligibility: The Evereve “Like a Mother” T-Shirt Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (19 years of age in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 years of age in Mississippi) at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Evereve, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and/or any of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entrants must have access to the Internet prior to the start of the Promotion.
- Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners. Sponsor: Evereve, Inc., 4388 France Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
- How to Enter: There are three ways to enter the Promotion. To enter via Instagram, during the Promotion Period visit Evereve’s official Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/evereveofficial/ and leave a comment based on the post prompt in the comments below our contest post. Entries are qualified Friday at 8am until the following Monday at 12am during the sweepstakes time period. Entrants will be entered to win prizes that are associated with the time period in which entry is submitted.
- To enter via Facebook, during the Promotion Period visit Evereve’s official Facebook Account, https://www.facebook.com/evereveofficial/ and leave a comment based on the post prompt in the comments below our contest post. Entries are qualified Friday at 8am until the following Monday at 12am during the sweepstakes time period. Entrants will be entered to win prizes that are associated with the time period in which entry is submitted.
- To enter via Twitter, during the Promotion Period visit Evereve’s official Twitter Account, https://twitter.com/evereveofficial and leave a reply on the Tweet prompt. Entries are qualified Friday at 8am until the following Monday at 12am during the sweepstakes time period. Entrants will be entered to win prizes that are associated with the time period in which entry is submitted.
- Selection of Winners: During the course of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor will select the name of a maximum of eight (10) total winners. The Sponsor reserves the right to select less than eight (10) winners, at its sole discretion. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received at the time of each respective drawing. Within Forty-Eight (48) hours after each potential winner has been selected, the potential winner will be notified by a direct message on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and a public comment on Evereve’s Instagram/Facebook/Twitter post. A potential winner cannot be contacted in person via Instagram/Facebook/Twitter (as applicable) after the first attempt to contact him/her, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- Prizes: Eight (8) winners will each receive a prize awarded for the contest period. Limit one (1) prize per person and per household. Winners will be encouraged, but not required, to post a photo of their prize after receiving their prize to their Social Media Accounts (“Prize Photo”). If a winner posts a Prize Photo, the winner agrees to comply with the Content Submission requirements set forth above, and agrees to the Sponsor’s use and modification of the Prize Photo for promotional purposes as set forth by Section 8 of these Official Rules. Prize Restrictions: Any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Promotion, and/or the legitimate operation of the Promotion; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that Sponsor, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram,Twitter, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITE (WWW.EVEREVE.COM) OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO TRAVEL CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING WWW.EVEREVE.COM, AND ALL PRIZES, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Disputes. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Minnesota or the appropriate State Court located in Hennepin County, Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Commonwealth of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Minnesota.
- Nature of Relationship/Waiver of Equitable Relief: Each Entrant understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor has wide access to ideas, designs, and other materials, and that new ideas are constantly being submitted to it or being developed by their own employees. Each Entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the Content Submission and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s use of any such similar or identical material. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not now and shall not have in the future any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of the copyright in and to the Content Submission. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by Entrant relating to or arising out of Sponsor’s actual or alleged exploitation or use of any Content Submission or other material submitted in connection with the Promotion, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of the Content Submission or any material based on or allegedly based on the Content Submission, and the Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law.
- Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit http://www.evereve.com or send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt by May 29th to: Social Media Dept. of Evereve, Inc, 4388 France Ave S., Minneapolis, MN 55410. For a list of winners available after May 29th, 2017 send a stamped, self-addressed envelope for receipt to: Social Media Dept. of Evereve, Inc, 4388 France Ave S., Minneapolis, MN 55410. Vermont residents may exclude return postage when requesting the Official Rules.